Friday, September 24, 2010

Color My World:Blue.!

Color My World-BLUE.!

This is the blue look i decided to do for you girls, it's basically a wearable smokey blue eye :)
I used minimal products & might i add they were also fairly inexpensive..DOUBLE PLUS.!
So what i used was...
PRODUCTS:
Benefit Eye Primer-360 Stay Don't Stray
N.Y.X Jumbo Pencil-Milk
Wet 'N' Wild Eye Expressions-Fantasy Island
Sugarpill Cosmetics-Bulletproof Eyeshadow
N.Y.C Liquid Eyeliner-Black
Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara-Very Black
Rimmel London Soft Eye Khol-Jet Black
Maybelline Lip Polish-Nude Flash
I hope that you all enjoyed this look :) Stay Tuned for More Color My World.!


9 comments:

  1. Heather you're so BEAUTIFUL, loving this look girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is National Punctuation Day (it really is, google it) sooo in light, I have to tell you that when you end a sentence, you don't end it like this.! You end it like this. Or, you end it like this! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing at what you do! You can take drugstore makeup and make it look high end. I love how the blue is subtle and has a grayish smokey effect....really gorgeous ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!

    http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooo gorgeous heather! as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty look! :)
    Keep doing your thing girl~!

    xoxo
    Blanca
    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww your beautiful girl!!! love your style !

    --francescamariex0x0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its beyond gorgeous. Unfortunately my eyes are already a blue grey and when I use this coloring on my eyelids it totally washes me out :( So for now I will just console myself with how pretty it looks on you :)

    nationalvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete